Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about logo design services
1. How long does it take before I can see the initial logo concepts?
Depending upon your package, your logos will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days.
2. What does Rush Delivery mean?
Using our rush delivery option, you can utilise your logo design options within 24 hours. An additional fee of £64 will be added to your order.
3. What if I don't like any of the initial logo concepts?
You have the option to either request a revision or a refund. Read money back guarantee section for details.
4. How many changes to the logo can I make?
This depends upon the package you select. Some of our packages provide you with the option to request multiple rounds of revision whereas some packages such as Gold and Platinum come with unlimited rounds of revision.
5. What is the difference between a "redraw" and a "revision"?
Revisions are improving upon the existing logo concepts with respect to their colour, size, font etc. whereas a redraw is designing a whole new logo from scratch.
6. How can I claim a refund?
If you are not satisfied with your design, you can claim a refund. This refund offer becomes void if you approve the initial design concepts, request changes and revisions in the concepts.
7. Can I submit my own ideas for my logo?
You are welcome to send in your ideas and our team of designers will incorporate those in your logo. You can submit your ideas while placing the order.
8. Do I own the copyright of the design of my logo?
Logoinn™ transfers all the ownership rights of your logo to you. You can use it however you want to without seeking any permission from us.
9. Can you redo / improve my existing company logo?
Yes. You can send in your existing logo and we will redraw it according to your instructions and will submit you with new file formats for printing and publishing.
10. How will the final files of my design be delivered?
Your final file formats will be delivered to you via email and will also be available for download from your account area on the website.
Questions about web design services
1. What types of websites can you design?
We design all types of websites, including but not limited to simple brochure-type web sites, blogs, forums, e-commerce sites etc.
2. How much does it cost to design a website?
You can choose from the various web design packages we offer. The good thing about these packages is that you can make an informed decision according to your budget and requirements.
3. How many changes can I make to the website once I view the initial design concepts?
This depends upon the package you select. Some of our packages provide you the option to request multiple rounds of revision whereas some packages such as Gold and Platinum come with unlimited rounds of revision.
4. Do you provide hosting services in addition to designing web sites?
You get web hosting with Gold and Platinum packages.
5. What if I need to add more pages than the number allowed in my package?
For each extra page you want to add, we will charge £72.
6. How and in which format will you deliver the website in?
The final website will be delivered to you in HTML files along with PSD files.